Test preparation includes familiarizing yourself with the test format, evaluating your proficiency level, making decisions about when to take the test, creating a study plan to improve knowledge and skills in English, and studying test-taking tips.
- Academic Speaking Speaking (1)
- Improving general listening skills (1)
- Improving general reading skills (1)
- Listening Skill (1)
- NEws (263)
- On test day (1)
- PTE Academic Introduction (3)
- PTE Academic Listening (1)
- PTE Academic Preparation (8)
- PTE Academic Reading (1)
- PTE Academic Writing (26)
- Registration and scheduling Registering (3)
- Structure (2)
- Test Preparation (2)
- At What Age Should You Start Teaching Programming to Children
- Become Host Parent-Loving Warm Embraces
- Teaching College Students The Importance Of Safe Driving
- Benefits of C+ as compared to Java
- Online Networking: Where To Begin?
- Get the Proper Industrial Training For a Great New Career
- Reasons to Study Abroad in Australia
- Findings Show That The Uk Is Lacking In Financial Knowledge
- Pearson Speaking and writing Exam Structure
- How to Create One Theme for Many Charting Products
- How to Avoid Homework Doomsday
- What Is A Urologist and What Do They Do?
- How to Keep Your Brain Sharp as You Age
- Top 5 MBA Specialisations with Great Scope
- My Company Gave Me a 1099, Do I Need a Tax ID Number?
- A Survival Guide to College Orientation
- How MFT Continuing Education Can Take Your Career to the Next Level
- What you must know about MBA Internship Programmes offered by Management Colleges in Mumbai?
- Planning For Your Post-University Future: Student Saving Guide
- Best Books For JEE Advanced 2018
New PTE Information
New Update: Pearson English Test
Follow the suggestions below to improve your general listening skills. Listen more. Look for opportunities to hear English. Join English-speaking groups to listen to English in a range of authentic settings. — Participants in these activities often come from different regions, so you have a chance to listen to different accents. — Note informal and […]
In This Speaking Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
Pearson (PTE Academic) English Speaking and writing Exam Structure. In Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
PTE Academic assesses all four language skills—listening, reading, speaking and writing. The test will last approximately three hours. This includes an untimed introduction to the test and one optional break of up to 10 minutes.
Evaluating your English proficiency- Before taking PTE Academic, you should determine whether you are ready to take the test, There are two points to consider