Test preparation includes familiarizing yourself with the test format, evaluating your proficiency level, making decisions about when to take the test, creating a study plan to improve knowledge and skills in English, and studying test-taking tips.
- Academic Speaking Speaking (1)
- Improving general listening skills (1)
- Improving general reading skills (1)
- Listening Skill (1)
- NEws (185)
- On test day (1)
- PTE Academic Introduction (3)
- PTE Academic Listening (1)
- PTE Academic Preparation (8)
- PTE Academic Reading (1)
- Registration and scheduling Registering (3)
- Structure (2)
- Test Preparation (2)
- Start Studying for the AP World History Exam
- Tips to Have a Career in Project Management
- Different Ways To Test The Programming Skills Of Candidate
- Drone Camps for Children – A Great Way to spend the summer
- How To Determine When It’s Time To Make A New Hire
- Teaching and Learning On Holiday
- 4 MBA Colleges You Should Consider For Admission In Pune
- Developing Your Listening Skills For Pte Exam
- Achieving Successful Lead Generation In Your Business
- Why Is Continuing Education in Mental Healthcare Important?
- Top Reasons To Attend Community College
- Three Top Tips to Ace Your Medical School Interview
- Equation for Ideal Assignment writing
- Are You Looking For A Wonderful Career Pick The Hotel Management Course
- Early Education for Expat Children
- How does DiSC work | ExamAndInterviewTips
- Pearson Speaking and Writing Exam Structure
- Take A Course In Popular Subjects At World’s Best University
- Empower and Improve Yourself With Motivational Books
- Article 15 Bite Size Learning Harvesting Big Returns In a Career
New PTE Information
New Update: Pearson English Test
Follow the suggestions below to improve your general listening skills. Listen more. Look for opportunities to hear English. Join English-speaking groups to listen to English in a range of authentic settings. — Participants in these activities often come from different regions, so you have a chance to listen to different accents. — Note informal and […]
In This Speaking Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
Pearson (PTE Academic) English Speaking and writing Exam Structure. In Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
PTE Academic assesses all four language skills—listening, reading, speaking and writing. The test will last approximately three hours. This includes an untimed introduction to the test and one optional break of up to 10 minutes.
Evaluating your English proficiency- Before taking PTE Academic, you should determine whether you are ready to take the test, There are two points to consider