Once you have registered your details and received email confirmation, you can schedule your test.Test takers with disabilities may make requests for special accommodations. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. All requests will be considered within the context of the computer-based test.
- Academic Speaking Speaking (1)
- Improving general listening skills (1)
- Improving general reading skills (1)
- Listening Skill (1)
- NEws (129)
- On test day (1)
- PTE Academic Introduction (3)
- PTE Academic Listening (1)
- PTE Academic Preparation (8)
- PTE Academic Reading (1)
- Registration and scheduling Registering (3)
- Structure (2)
- Test Preparation (2)
- The Right Tutoring Services Can Really Make a Difference for Students
- Working As A Student Coach In Sweden – What Does It Take?
- Terms Of Paper Writing
- Types Of Backroom Fashion Jobs
- The First Day Of School – How To Make It Stress Free
- Importance of the CAD Software for the Architects
- Numerous Job Opportunities for Logistics & Supply Chain Management Graduates
- The Benefits Of Putting Your Kid In Play School
- 5 Tips to Help You Prepare for the CNA Certification Exam
- 7 Practical Advice to Write College Term Paper From Experts
- Why make use of options trading course
- Expert Care And Teaching At Autism Schools
- Discover How Easy It Is To Earn College Credits Online
- Tips to Stay Motivated While Studying MBA
- How NCERT Text Books Help Crack The Competitive Exam
- Fashion Designing Offers Unique Combination of Creativity and Financial Stability
- How To Choose The Best International School
- Civil Engineers enjoy a Successful Career Graph
- The best resources for learner drivers
- 21 Must Have And Best Education Apps For Smart Students
New PTE Information
New Update: Pearson English Test
Follow the suggestions below to improve your general listening skills. Listen more. Look for opportunities to hear English. Join English-speaking groups to listen to English in a range of authentic settings. — Participants in these activities often come from different regions, so you have a chance to listen to different accents. — Note informal and […]
In This Speaking Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
Pearson (PTE Academic) English Speaking and writing Exam Structure. In Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
PTE Academic assesses all four language skills—listening, reading, speaking and writing. The test will last approximately three hours. This includes an untimed introduction to the test and one optional break of up to 10 minutes.
Evaluating your English proficiency- Before taking PTE Academic, you should determine whether you are ready to take the test, There are two points to consider