If you need to make changes to your scheduled test, you can do this online at any time, or by contacting one of Pearson’s customer service teams during working hours, up to 24 hours before your scheduled test time. However, fees may apply. Follow these steps to make changes to your scheduled test: 1 Log […]
- Academic Speaking Speaking (1)
- Improving general listening skills (1)
- Improving general reading skills (1)
- Listening Skill (1)
- NEws (75)
- On test day (1)
- PTE Academic Introduction (3)
- PTE Academic Listening (1)
- PTE Academic Preparation (8)
- PTE Academic Reading (1)
- Registration and scheduling Registering (3)
- Structure (2)
- Test Preparation (2)
- Pearson Speaking and Writing Exam Structure
- Get the Proper Industrial Training For a Great New Career
- Pearson Speaking and writing Exam Structure
- What Is A Urologist and What Do They Do?
- What you must know about MBA Internship Programmes offered by Management Colleges in Mumbai?
- Planning For Your Post-University Future: Student Saving Guide
- Best Books For JEE Advanced 2018
- Why Students Need English and Maths Home Tuition?
- What Are The Types Of Video Conferencing System?
- The Benefits Of Attending Boarding School
- Gaokao, A Test That Decide Your Future !
- Guidelines To Choose The Right Business Analysts
- What Role Does Thesis Statement Play In An Essay?
- Tips to Have a Career in Project Management
- Evaluating Your English Proficiency For PTE Test
- Different Ways To Test The Programming Skills Of Candidate
- How To Determine When It’s Time To Make A New Hire
- Teaching and Learning On Holiday
- 4 MBA Colleges You Should Consider For Admission In Pune
- Three Top Tips to Ace Your Medical School Interview
New PTE Information
New Update: Pearson English Test
Follow the suggestions below to improve your general listening skills. Listen more. Look for opportunities to hear English. Join English-speaking groups to listen to English in a range of authentic settings. — Participants in these activities often come from different regions, so you have a chance to listen to different accents. — Note informal and […]
In This Speaking Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
Pearson (PTE Academic) English Speaking and writing Exam Structure. In Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. You will have approximately 77-93 minutes to complete this part. The table below shows the speaking and writing part of the test.
PTE Academic assesses all four language skills—listening, reading, speaking and writing. The test will last approximately three hours. This includes an untimed introduction to the test and one optional break of up to 10 minutes.
Evaluating your English proficiency- Before taking PTE Academic, you should determine whether you are ready to take the test, There are two points to consider